Our 2017 “Dress Dash” date in Portland has been set!
Saturday, January 21, 7 AM – 11 AM
Free admission! Bring your entourage! Line begins forming at 5AM!
606 15th St.
Oregon City, OR 97045
Brides for a Cause and Z100 are hosting the 4th annual DRESS DASH on Saturday, January 21, 2017 from 7AM-11AM at the Abernethy Center in Portland! The discount wedding dress event will feature more than 500 wedding dresses – all priced at just $150! Most of the wedding gowns that we will be selling during the 4 hour event are normally priced up to $500-$800 (and they retail for double that!) but we’re clearing our racks to make room for new inventory by hosting a special DRESS DASH event! How early will you show up?
Looking for a designer wedding dress? Please keep in mind this Dress Dash is a clearance event, so we are bringing inventory we can sell for $150! Keep in mind we are located in Portland and have a permanent bridal store, which “houses” all of our inventory including our designer gowns and new arrivals!
- Featuring more than 500 wedding dresses
- All dresses only $150!
- Dresses available in sizes 0-26!
- Discounted veils and slips available too!
- Fitting room on-site to try on the wedding dresses
- Volunteers and seamstresses to help assist you
- You won’t find this selection anywhere else
- Walk away with your dream dress at the time of purchase!
Check our Events page to register for this free event!