Curious to know what its like to work at Brides for a Cause? Yes, wedding dresses are super fun, but there’s soooo much more to us than pretty gowns. Like our amazing brides and our causes! If you have experience in retail, we’d love to hear from you! If you have prior past bridal experience we’d REALLY love to hear from you!
We’re hiring at ALL 3 LOCATIONS! Apply today to work at our Portland, Tacoma or Seattle stores! This is a great way to get your foot in the door and be a part of a cause that’s bigger than any one of us! If you have 1-2 years in retail sales or previous alterations/design/bridal experience we’d love to hear from you!
What the job entails:
- Greeting brides as they enter the boutique, explaining the layout of the store
- Starting fitting rooms for brides, assisting them as they try on the gowns
- Offering up alterations advice and possible changes that could be made to the dresses
- Selecting gowns for brides
- Helping to “sell” the dresses without being pushy
- Helping to provide a friendly, low-key environment with great customer service
- Clearing dresses out of the fitting rooms, putting dresses back onto the racks, organizing the racks
- Checking-out brides, bagging up the dresses
- Represent our brand, communicate our mission /charities we support to customers
$15.00-$17.00/hr depending on experience + potential bonuses as sales goals are reached.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a cover letter stating your interest, past experience in the retail/bridal industry and why we should add you to our team! Thanks for your interest!
Brides for a Cause in Seattle is now open! Come shop hundreds of affordable wedding dresses in Seattle while supporting charity!
Brides for a Cause
6514 Roosevelt Way NE
Seattle, Washington, 98115
About our new Seattle Location
- Hundreds of discounted wedding dresses starting at $150!
- Gowns sold “off the rack” in sizes 0-28
- Select discounted accessories (veils, slips, headpieces)
- 6 large, private fitting room suites + small communal seating area for larger parties. We cannot accommodate groups larger than 3 people (bride + 2 guests) on weekends until after 3pm.
- Open 7 days a week on a walk-in basis, no appointments!
- Tons of nearby restaurants/cafes nearby to celebrate after finding “the one!”
Our boutique is located in Roosevelt District, just East of Green Lake, conveniently located right off the I-5! There is metered parking on the street, free parking on Sundays
For questions, email us at email@example.com.
We’re hiring! If you’re interested in job opportunities, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MAKE YOUR WEDDING LESS TAXING!
Let us pay for your tax April 2-17!
During tax season, Brides for a Cause wants to make your wedding less taxing! We’re hosting a TAX-FREE SALES EVENT leading up to Tax Day on Tuesday, April 17. That means, from April 2-17 at our Tacoma and Seattle Boutiques, Brides for a Cause will pay for the tax on your wedding dress!
What: Tax-Free Sales Event
When: April 2-17, 2018
Where: Tacoma Boutique & Seattle Boutique
Why: We want to make your wedding planning less taxing! So, we’ll pay for the tax on your wedding dress from April 2-17 at our Tacoma Boutique!
Our stores are open 7 days a week on a walk-in basis! No appointment needed!
Learn more about our Tacoma Boutique and Seattle Boutique.
We will be closed on Sunday, April 1 for Easter.
Check out this blog post featuring a stunning Marchesa wedding dress from our Portland boutique! This dress is still available for sale. Email email@example.com with inquiries!