UPDATE: We are no longer doing refunds for online purchases as of November 1, 2014.
We now offer a return policy for online orders! Visit our online store to see some of the wedding dresses for sale online!
Brides for a Cause (BFAC) is a charitable wedding dress organization that collects wedding dresses generously donated from bridal stores, designers and past brides to raise funds for charity. The new and gently used wedding gowns are sold at discounted prices (up to 75% off). With a selection of over 2,000 unique wedding dresses in stock, our goal is to connect more brides with their wedding dresses by selling our gowns online to brides like you!
We understand that buying a wedding dress is a big purchase, especially if you buy it online. To ensure that you are 100% satisfied, we offer a Return Policy for domestic online orders to allow you to try it on first. You have the opportunity to try on your wedding dress and return it within 3 days to ensure that it’s “the one!”
How it Works:
- You purchase the dress at full price through PayPal.
- Once you express interest in “trying on” one of our dresses, you will receive an email with an invoice to pay for your wedding dress through PayPal, which is safe and easy.
- BFAC will pay to ship it to you.
- You can “try on” 1 dress at a time.
- There is a $100 non-refundable “try on fee” if you decide to return it.
- The dress will be processed and mailed to you within 2-3 business days, once your payment is confirmed.
- Expect 5-7 business days for domestic shipments. All international orders are final sale.
- Once you get your dress, you have 3 business days to decide if you want to keep it.
If you like it, you keep it!
- If you decide to return it, you will be refunded your full amount minus a $100 “try-on fee.”
- For example, if your wedding dress cost $1000, your refund will be $900.
- Your refund will be initiated within 2 business days after we receive your dress back and after it’s been inspected.
- Visit PayPal to find out how long it takes to credit back your account once we issue the refund.
- Please fill out and accompany the “Return Form” that was included in the box. If you need a form, please email us at email@example.com.
- You pay for the postage to send the dress back to us.
- For domestic US shipments, expect to pay $20-$50, depending on the size and weight of the box, and your location.
- The box must be postmarked within 3 business days from the day it was delivered to you.* This means if you get it on Monday, it must be postmarked by Thursday.
For more information and to get started on finding your dream dress from Brides for a Cause, please contact our online sales manager Sarah at (503) 282-4000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For a listing of our wedding dresses please visit our Online Store at www.bridesforacause.com.
50% of your purchase will support our partner charity, Wish Upon A Wedding, a nonprofit organization that provides weddings and vow renewals for couples facing life threatening illness and serious life altering circumstances.