Brides for a Cause is headed to Sacramento for the first time ever! Join us for a special Charity Wedding Dress Sale to support charity on March 13-15 at The Center at Twenty-Three Hundred in Sacramento! Brides will have 3 days to shop among 800+ wedding gowns while our tour is in town! If you are a bride looking for your dream dress and want to save up to 75%, this event is for you!
VIP SNEAK PEEK
Thursday, March 13, 6 PM – 9 PM
Your VIP ticket gets you in the door to preview and purchase your wedding dress before the public. Includes complimentary food and drinks!
$15 Bride + 1 Guest; $10 Extra Guest Tickets
Friday, March 14, 10 AM – 4 PM
Saturday, March 15, 10 AM – 4 PM
Free admission! Bring your entourage!
The Center at Twenty-Three Hundred
2300 Sierra Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95825
*Event taking place in the Grand Hall
- Featuring 800+ wedding dresses!
- All gowns 35-75% off in sizes 0-20, Veils start at just $30!
- Fitting room on-site to try on the wedding dresses
- Volunteers and seamstresses to help assist you
- Get a designer dress at half the price!
- Most dresses are brand new, never worn from designer stores!
- You won’t find this selection anywhere else
- Don’t miss us while our Bridal Store on Wheels is in Sacramento for 3 days ONLY!!
- Discounted bridal accessories available
- Walk away with your dream dress at the time of purchase