The Agenda: 5 don’t-miss events, May 24-31
Published 6:04 pm, Thursday, May 21, 2015
1. Trunk show: Ralph Lauren Pre-Fall 2015 Runway Collection Trunk Show 10 a.m.-6 p.m. May 26-27. Saks Fifth Avenue, 220 Post St., S.F. (415) 438-5339. http://bit.ly/1PvgyH3
2. La Dolce Vita Showcase: Spring Edition features live models, Atelier Prélude, LiveLoveModa-curated collections, Sasha Maks Vintage jewelry. 6-9 p.m. Wednesday, May 27. Drake SF, 508 Fourth St., S.F. dvshowcase.eventbrite.com
3. Beauty trends: Spring makeup and fragrance event featuring spring skin care, makeup and scents. 10 a.m.-7 p.m., Wednesday-next Sunday, May 27-31. Nordstrom, Westfield San Francisco Centre, 865 Market St., S.F. http://bit.ly/1IWs3Yb
4. Trunk show: See the Oscar de la Renta fall 2015 collection. May 28-29. Neiman Marcus, Couture Salon, Third Floor, 150 Stockton St., S.F. http://www.neimanmarcus.com/stores/san%20francisco/ca/san%20francisco.
5 Pretty kitties and pups: “Dogs on the Catwalk” from the San Francisco SPCA features cat and dog adoptions, music, food trucks and people-pet fashion shows. Free with RSVP. 5-10 p.m. Friday, May 29. Mission Campus Adoption Center, 201 Alabama St., S.F. http://bit.ly/1JwzrYh
6 Brides for a Cause: Snag a wedding dress deal with gowns starting at $150. Benefits Wish Upon a Wedding charity. Friday-next Sunday, May 29-31. Domain Hotel, 1085 East El Camino Real, Sunnyvale. http://bit.ly/1FnbkO4.
7. Farm-fresh shopping: Curated marketplace includes antique dealers, home decor, nursery plants, food and a locals farmers’ market. 8 a.m.- 4 p.m. Saturday, May 30, Soul Food Farm, 6046 Pleasant Valley Road, Vacaville. Free parking. $5; kids 15 and under are free. http://on.fb.me/1EaiQVu √
— Michelle Devera, email@example.com