Opening March 1, 2018!
Brides for a Cause is opening a location in Seattle! With locations in Portland and Tacoma, we’re excited to open our 3rd storefront location in Seattle to offer affordable wedding dresses to local brides!
Brides for a Cause
6514 Roosevelt Way NE
Seattle, Washington, 98115
GRAND OPENING DETAILS
Thursday, March 1 – Sunday, March 4
During opening weekend between March 1-4, we want to be sure all brides can try on dresses. Since we’re open on a walk-on basis and expect to be very busy during opening weekend, we have some rules to follow!
During Your Visit During Opening Weekend March 1-4
- We’re open on a walk-in basis. We don’t schedule appointments – you can stop by anytime during store hours starting Thursday, March 1!
- We won’t be able to accommodate groups larger than 3 people (bride + 2 guests). If you’d like to bring more than two people, please shop at a later date. After our opening weekend, we’ll be open every day on a walk-in basis and we’ll continue to replenish the racks every week!
- During our opening weekend, brides may try on 12 dresses during their visit or up to one hour, whichever comes first. You will be rotated in and out of the fitting room as you try on the dresses. Brides may try on 4 dresses at a time.
- We normally hold until the end of the day, but during opening weekend, we will be able to hold 1 dress per bride at no charge for up to 3 hours. Come ready to buy!
- We’ll be unveiling all new inventory from local shops / individuals from around the country at our new Seattle location! All dresses are discounted and sold off-the-rack. Please know our inventory rotates all the time as new dresses arrive daily! So if you don’t find something your first visit, come back and see us in a month or two to see all new inventory! Our grand opening inventory may run low in certain sizes, such as 0-4 and 16+. We can’t control our sizes, as everything is donated! We also have a Tacoma with completely different dresses, so shop both for more selection!
For questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Seattle shop will feature over 500 discounted wedding dresses! The store will open with all new inventory! Starting March 1, we’ll be open 7 days a week on a walk-in basis, no appointment needed!
About our new Seattle Location
- Hundreds of discounted wedding dresses starting at $150!
- Gowns sold “off the rack” in sizes 0-28
- Select discounted accessories (veils, slips, headpieces)
- 6 large, private fitting room suites + small communal seating area for larger parties. We cannot accommodate groups larger than 3 people (bride + 2 guests) on weekends until after 3pm.
- Metered parking on the street, free parking on Sundays
- Open 7 days a week on a walk-in basis, no appointments!
- Tons of nearby restaurants/cafes nearby to celebrate after finding “the one!”
Our boutique will be located in the Roosevelt District, just East of Green Lake, conveniently located right off the I-5! We’re still in construction phase and will be opening on Thursday, March 1!
We’re hiring! If you’re interested in job opportunities, send your resume to email@example.com.