Brides for a Cause has joined forces with KDUK to host a special DRESS DASH in the Eugene area on Saturday, February 3, 2018 at the Shadow Hills Country Club. We need volunteers to help set up on Friday and help brides shop for their “dream dresses” on Saturday! All gowns just $150! We partner with a radio station, so this is unlike any other event. There will be tons of brides there to help in a short amount of time.
Please sign up for shifts below. Scroll down to learn more about duties you’ll be assigned to during the event.
Responsibilities during set-up
- Unload dresses off the trailer and wheel them into the event space
- Arrange the racks on the sales floor
- Remove tarps off the dress racks
- Straighten up racks
- Set up accessories
- Set up fitting room area
Responsibilities during the sale
- Greet and check-in brides as they enter the event
- Help brides select wedding dresses
- Help brides in the fitting room try on the dresses
- Remove unwanted dresses out of the fitting room and back onto the racks
- Straighten up the dresses
Responsibilities during tear down
- Consolidate dresses
- Tarp the dresses
- Wheel the dresses out to the trailer and help load it
- Box accessories and tear down fitting room
What to Wear?
Please wear a pink or black shirt! Jeans, slacks, skirts are all accepted. Wear comfortable shoes as you’ll be on your feet!
Feel free to sign up for multiple shifts and invite your friends, colleagues, family members! Men are welcome for all shifts, especially for set-up and tear down so bring them along!
No experience necessary
You don’t need to know anything about wedding dresses, though it’s always helpful. We are looking for fun, passionate volunteers who want to help brides find their dream dresses! Everyone is welcome!