Brides for a Cause and iHeartRadio will host its 7th annual DRESS DASH in Portland on Saturday, January 25, 2020 at the Exchange Ballroom!
We need volunteers to help set up and assist brides as they shop among 500+ beautiful wedding dresses – all priced at just $150! We partner with a radio station, so this is unlike any other event. There will be tons of brides to assist in a short amount of time! Please sign up for shifts below. Men welcome! Scroll down to learn more about duties you’ll be assigned to during the event.
Must be at least a high schooler to volunteer at one of our Road Show events!
Friday, January 24, 1-3pm SET UP
Saturday, January 25, 6:30am-Noon EVENT
123 NE 3rd Avenue
To sign up, click HERE:
Here are some of the responsibilities you’ll be assigned to:
Duties during set-up:
• Unload dresses off the trailer and wheel them into the event space
• Arrange the racks on the sales floor
• Remove tarps off the dress racks
• Straighten up racks
• Set up accessories
• Set up fitting room area
Duties during the sale:
• Greet and check-in brides as they enter the event
• Help brides select wedding dresses
• Help brides in the fitting room try on the dresses
• Remove unwanted dresses out of the fitting room and back onto the racks
• Straighten up the dresses
Duties during tear down:
• Consolidate dresses
• Tarp the dresses
• Wheel the dresses out to the trailer and help load it
• Box accessories and tear down fitting room
What to Wear?
- Please wear a pink or black shirt! Jeans, slacks, skirts are all accepted. Wear comfortable shoes as you’ll be on your feet (especially during set-up). No closed-toed shoes during set-up please!
- Feel free to sign up for multiple shifts and invite your friends, colleagues, family members! Men are welcome for all shifts, especially for set-up and tear down so bring them along!
No experience necessary
- You don’t need to know anything about wedding dresses, though it’s always helpful. We are looking for fun, passionate volunteers who want to help brides find their dream dresses! Everyone is welcome!