Curious to know what its like to work at Brides for a Cause? Yes, wedding dresses are super fun, but there’s soooo much more to us than pretty gowns. Like our amazing brides and our causes! If you have experience in retail, we’d love to hear from you! If you have prior past bridal experience we’d REALLY love to hear from you!
We’re hiring at ALL 3 LOCATIONS! Apply today to work at our Portland, Tacoma or Seattle stores! This is a great way to get your foot in the door and be a part of a cause that’s bigger than any one of us! If you have 1-2 years in retail sales or previous alterations/design/bridal experience we’d love to hear from you!
What the job entails:
- Greeting brides as they enter the boutique, explaining the layout of the store
- Starting fitting rooms for brides, assisting them as they try on the gowns
- Offering up alterations advice and possible changes that could be made to the dresses
- Selecting gowns for brides
- Helping to “sell” the dresses without being pushy
- Helping to provide a friendly, low-key environment with great customer service
- Clearing dresses out of the fitting rooms, putting dresses back onto the racks, organizing the racks
- Checking-out brides, bagging up the dresses
- Represent our brand, communicate our mission /charities we support to customers
$15.00-$17.00/hr depending on experience + potential bonuses as sales goals are reached.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a cover letter stating your interest, past experience in the retail/bridal industry and why we should add you to our team! Thanks for your interest!