Who wants to work with Brides for a Cause?
We are recruiting fabulous people to fill our current bridal consultant positions. Positions are needed on weekends – during our busiest time of the week! You’ll be expected to work Saturday and Sunday, and occasional shifts during the week for event prep, if you’d like to gain more hours!
Ever wonder what its like to work for a nonprofit or in the wedding industry? Here’s your chance!
Here’s some things you’d be responsible for:
• Greeting brides at the door & explaining the layout of the store
• Starting fitting rooms for brides & assisting them as they try on the gowns
• Offering up alterations advice & possible changes that could/should be done to the dresses
• Selecting gowns for brides & staying on top of all the new inventory!
• Providing excellent customer service & helping brides make final decisions without being overly pushy
• Creating a friendly & relaxed environment for brides to browse through our wedding gowns
• Returning dresses to the racks & organizing them throughout the day
• Checking-out brides & bagging up their dresses
Sound like a fun gig?
Send us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com – and tell us why you’d be a good fit!