Are you interested in shopping for your wedding dress at Brides for a Cause? Shop at our bridal store in Portland, where you can browse through more than 1,000 unique wedding dresses for your special day!
We’re open 7 days a week on a walk-in basis, no appointment needed!
About our SE Portland Location
- Located in the Ford Building (big red brick building on the corner of SE 11th & Division)
- Enter boutique through our front doors on Division St.
- Features 2,500 sq ft of space + 6 large, private fitting room suites + communal seating area guests. We recommend keeping your guest limit to 2-3 people, especially on weekends. While we have 6 private stalls to try on dresses, our fitting room area for guests is a communal area, so the space can get a bit tight.
- Public restrooms in the building (Ford Building)
- Free parking on the street and several convenient paid parking lots
- Tons of nearby restaurants/cafes including Ford Food & Drink in the building, Pine Street Biscuits, Apex (beer!), Genies (breakfast!) etc
- Open on a walk-in basis; appointments aren’t needed or taken
- Please arrive at least 1 hour before closing time to allow enough time to shop.
There’s tons of free parking on the street. There’s also several paid parking lots across the street (10th & Division) and behind our building (enter on 11th Ave). If you park in the guest parking lot in the back, please walk around the building to enter our boutique through our front doors on Division St.
During Your Visit
Since we’re open on a walk-in basis, to keep things organized and to ensure everyone has a pleasant experience, especially when its busy, we have a few things to expect during your visit…
- You’ll be able to try on 5 dresses at a time! You can try on as many as you want, but please keep it to just 5 in your possession at a time!
- If it gets busy, you may be asked to give up your fitting room while you shop for more dresses! So while you’re looking for more, another bride can try on in the fitting room you just used!
- The bride should be the one picking out the wedding dresses! Your entourage may go through the racks with you, but we want to be sure the bride is the one pulling dresses and adding them to the fitting room!
- Your entourage should stay with you! So if the bride is looking through the racks or out picking out more dresses, that’s where your entourage should be!
- We highly recommend keeping your guest count to a minimum, especially on weekends! If you would like to bring a large party (5 or more people), please shop during the week or in the afternoon on a weekend.
What We Carry
- Over 1,000 unique wedding gowns at any given time in sizes 0-24
- Special occasions gowns for just $20
- Accessories (veils, slips, headpieces)
Not in Portland? Shop at our new Tacoma or Seattle Boutique!