Are you interested in shopping for your wedding dress at Brides for a Cause? Shop at our bridal store in Portland, where you can browse through more than 1,000 unique wedding dresses for your special day! We’re open 7 days a week on a walk-in basis!
Brides for a Cause
2505 SE 11th Ave, Suite 120
Portland, OR 97202
Open on a walk-in basis! No appointment needed! We highly recommend keeping your guest count to 2-3 people, especially on weekends!
Closed all Major Holidays: Easter, Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, Father’s Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Year’s Day
- Located in the Ford Building (big red brick building on the corner of SE 11th & Division)
- Enter boutique through our front doors on Division St.
- Open on a walk-in basis; appointments aren’t needed or taken!
- Please arrive at least 1 hour before closing time to allow enough time to shop.
There’s tons of free parking on the street. There’s also several paid parking lots across the street (10th & Division) and behind our building (enter on 11th Ave). If you park in the guest parking lot in the back, please walk around the building to enter our boutique through our front doors on Division St.
About our SE Portland Location:
- 2,500 sq ft storefront location on Division St
- 6 large, private fitting room suites + communal seating area guests. We recommend keeping your guest limit to 2-3 people, especially on weekends. While we have 6 private stalls to try on dresses, our fitting room area for guests is a communal area, so the space can get a bit tight.
- Hardwood floors, 20 ft ceilings & air conditioning!
- “Man cave” for men & kids to hang out & relax
- Public restrooms in the building (Ford Building)
- Free parking on the street and several convenient paid parking lots
- Tons of nearby restaurants/cafes including Ford Food & Drink in the building, Pine Street Biscuits, Apex (beer!), Genies (breakfast!) etc.
What we carry:
- Over 1,000 unique wedding gowns at any given time in sizes 0-24
- Special occasions gowns for just $20
- Accessories (veils, slips, headpieces)
Not in Portland? Shop at our new TACOMA BOUTIQUE!
About our Store
Our boutique is more than a bridal store – its a bridal store that raises funds for charity! We are unlike the traditional bridal store, as we recycle and resell “donated” wedding dresses from individuals and high end bridal stores at discounted prices with proceeds benefiting charity. We have more than 2,000 wedding gowns at any given time, so our 2,500 sq ft space is FULL of wedding gowns! Our inventory is unique, wide ranging and constantly changing as we get new dresses in every day! We carry sizes 0-28!
All of our wedding gowns are donated by generous donors, including brides, bridal stores, manufacturers and designers from around the country. More than half of our wedding gowns are brand new samples donated by stores, as they clear out their discontinued and overstock wedding gowns to make room for the next season. Since we get a lot of samples from bridal stores, some gowns need a little TLC, but nothing a bridal seamstress can’t fix. We clean and fix up a lot of our wedding gowns before they are put on the sales floor and imperfections are taken into consideration as they are priced.
We receive more than 95% of our wedding dresses outside of Oregon, so our inventory includes wedding gowns not normally available in the Portland area. You’ll shop through some of the most unique wedding dresses because they come from all over the country. Our inventory is always changing as new donations arrive daily. Every visit you’ll shop through different wedding dresses! We encourage you to visit a few times until you find “the one!”
We also carry a selection of bridesmaid and special occasion dresses for just $20! We have over 300 special occasion gowns that are all priced at just $20 each!
This is the perfect bridal store to figure out exactly what you’re looking for. Our bridal store has a very relaxed atmosphere and perfect for every bride, especially the:
- untraditional bride
- plus size bride
- eco conscious bride
- budget savvy bride
- beer budget bride with champagne taste
- vintage-seeker bride
- second wedding bride
- low key trendy bride
- last minute bride
- conservative bride
We keep our inventory as organized as possible. For your convenience, all of the gowns are arranged by size. We have 6 large private fitting rooms to try on gowns, plus a communal seating area in the fitting room area for your group. If you would like to bring more than 3 people, we recommend you visit on weekdays or weekend afternoons.
When you visit our bridal store, we recommend trying on multiple styles and designers to find exactly what you are looking for! Since everything is unique and one-of-a-kind (and because wedding dresses run small), we recommend that you “go bigger” so you’ll have more to choose from. Dresses can be taken in and altered to fit you perfectly – ask for our recommended seamstress list!
We look forward to assisting you at our boutique! Please call (503) 282-4000 or email us at email@example.com with any questions!