Are you interested in shopping for your wedding dress at Brides for a Cause? Shop at our bridal store in Seattle, where you can browse through more than 500 unique wedding dresses for your special day!
We’re open 7 days a week on a walk-in basis, no appointment needed!
Brides for a Cause
6514 Roosevelt Way NE
Seattle, Washington, 98115
About our Seattle Location
- Hundreds of discounted wedding dresses starting at $150!
- Gowns sold “off the rack” in sizes 0-24
- Featuring 6 large, private fitting rooms and a communal seating area for your guests. Please keep in mind, your guests will be sharing a space with others.
- Open 7 days a week on a walk-in basis, no appointments!
- Tons of nearby restaurants/cafes nearby to celebrate after finding “the one!”
Our boutique is located in Roosevelt District, just East of Green Lake, conveniently located right off the I-5! There is metered parking on the street, free parking on Sundays
During Your Visit
Since we’re open on a walk-in basis, to keep things organized and to ensure everyone has a pleasant experience, especially when its busy, we have a few things to expect during your visit.
- You’ll be able to try on 5 dresses at a time! You can try on as many as you want, but please keep it to just 5 in your possession at a time! This includes dresses you’re still “thinking about!”
- If it gets busy and a line starts forming for the fitting room, you may be asked to give up your fitting room while you shop for more dresses! So while you’re out looking for more dresses, another bride can be trying on dresses! The fitting room is a constant rotation as you select more dresses, so be prepared to exit your room each time as you find more dresses to try on!
- The bride should be the one picking out the wedding dresses! Your entourage may go through the racks with you, but we want to be sure the bride is the one pulling dresses and approving them before they go into your fitting room!
- Your entourage should stay with you! So if the bride is looking through the racks or picking out more dresses, your entourage is right here with you, every step of the way! So we will prohibit your family and friends from pulling more dresses from the floor while you’re still trying on dresses.
- We recommend keeping your guest count to a limit (1-3 people), especially on weekends. While we have 6 private stalls to try on dresses, our fitting room area for guests is a communal area, so you’ll be sharing a space with others. For those wishing to shop with a large entourage (4 or more people), please try to shop during the week or a weekend afternoon after 2pm. Our stores are busiest on weekend mornings until about 2pm, so plan accordingly!
What We Carry
- Over 500 unique wedding gowns at any given time in sizes 0-24
- Special occasions gowns for just $20-$50
- Accessories (veils, sashes, slips, headpieces, etc)
For questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get a dress from us? Don’t forget to send us your photos after your wedding! Submit Your Wedding!