Are you interested in shopping for your wedding dress at Brides for a Cause? Shop at our bridal store in Tacoma, where you can browse through more than 1,000 unique wedding dresses for your special day!
We’re open 7 days a week on a walk-in basis, no appointment needed! We highly recommend keeping your guest count to 2-3 people, especially on weekends.
About our Tacoma Location
- Hundreds of discounted wedding dresses starting at $150!
- Gowns sold “off the rack” in sizes 0-24
- Special occasions gowns for just $20
- Accessories (veils, slips, headpieces)
- 6 large, private fitting room suites + communal seating area for large parties. We recommend keeping your guest limit to 2-3 people, especially on weekends. While we have 6 private stalls to try on dresses, our fitting room area for guests is a communal area, so the space can get a bit tight.
- Free parking on the street
- Open 7 days a week on a walk-in basis, no appointments!
- Tons of nearby restaurants/cafes nearby to celebrate after finding “the one!”
During Your Visit
Since we’re open on a walk-in basis, to keep things organized and to ensure everyone has a pleasant experience, especially when its busy, we have a few things to expect during your visit…
- Rule # 1 – 5 dresses at a time! You can try on as many as you want, but please keep it to just 5 in your possession at a time!
- Rule #2 – You may be asked to give up your fitting room while you shop for more dresses! So while you’re looking for more, another bride can try on!
- Rule #3 – The bride should be the one picking out the wedding dresses! Your entourage may go through the racks with you, but we want to be sure the bride is the one pulling dresses and adding them to the fitting room!
- Rule # 4 – Your entourage should stay with you! So if the bride is looking through the racks or out picking out more dresses, that’s where your entourage should be!