Are you interested in shopping for your wedding dress at Brides for a Cause? Shop our bridal store in Tacoma and browse through more than 1,000 discounted wedding dresses for your special day! We’re open 7 days a week on a walk-in basis!
Brides for a Cause
2711 6th Ave
Tacoma, WA 98406
Open on a walk-in basis! No appointments needed! We recommend keeping your guest count to 2-3 people on weekends!
As we approach high season in January, we’re encouraging our brides to shop during the week! Saturday mornings are the busiest times, so shop during the week, Saturday afternoons or on Sunday to avoid the madness!
Closed all Major Holidays: Easter, Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, Father’s Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Year’s Day
About our Tacoma Location:
- Hundreds of discounted wedding dresses starting at $150!
- Gowns sold “off the rack” in sizes 0-24
- Special occasions gowns for just $20
- Accessories (veils, slips, headpieces)
- 6 large, private fitting room suites + communal seating area for large parties. We recommend keeping your guest limit to 2-3 people, especially on weekends. While we have 6 private stalls to try on dresses, our fitting room area for guests is a communal area, so the space can get a bit tight.
- Free parking on the street
- Open 7 days a week on a walk-in basis, no appointments!
- Tons of nearby restaurants/cafes nearby to celebrate after finding “the one!”
Rules During Your Visit
Since we’re open on a walk-in basis, we have to enforce some “rules” to keep things organized and to ensure everyone has a pleasant experience, especially when its busy!
- Rule # 1 – 5 dresses at a time! You can try on as many as you want, but you should only have 5 in your possession at once!
- Rule #2 – You may be asked to give up your fitting room while you shop for more dresses! Once you’re finished trying on your first round, while you shop for more, we may need to fill your spot with someone else. So, expect to be rotated in and out of the fitting room! It’s the only way we can ensure everyone has a chance and enough time to try on!
- Rule #3 – The bride should be the one picking out the wedding dresses! While your entourage may know what you’re looking for, we’ll be encouraging the bride to look through the racks and to select the dresses, since everyone has different tastes and an idea of what they “think” the bride wants!
- Rule # 4 – Your entourage should stay with you! This means, if the bride is looking through the racks, the entourage should be with her. If the bride is trying on dresses, the entourage should be in the fitting room area with you. This means, the bride can’t send out their friends and family to pick out more dresses while she’s trying on, because that breaks rule #1, rule #2 and rule #3!
We look forward to assisting you at our boutique! Please email us at email@example.com or call (253) 272-5000 with any questions!