As of September 1, our Portland boutique is now located in SE Portland! Come check out our amazing new location at the corner of SE 11th & Division!
Brides for a Cause
2505 SE 11th Ave, Suite 120
Portland, OR 97202
*Our space is in the newly renovated Ford Building (big red brick building!)
*Enter boutique on Division St (if you park in the guest parking lot behind the building, please go around onto Division St to enter our boutique from the front!)
There’s tons of free street parking. There’s also a guest parking lot behind the building, enter on 11th. If you park in the guest parking lot in back, please walk around the building to Division St to enter the boutique through our front doors on Division St. On weekends, parking is also available in the parking lot across from our building at 10th & Division, even though it says permit parking, our brides can park in this lot on weekends (only!)
About our new space:
- 2,500 sq ft storefront location on Division St
- 6 large, private fitting room suites + communal seating area for large parties
- Hardwood floors, 20 ft ceilings & air conditioning!
- “Man cave” for men & kids to hang out & relax
- Public restrooms in the building
- Free parking on the street + 2 hour guest parking lot behind the building (+ extra parking lot available at 10th & Division on weekends for our brides)
- Tons of nearby restaurants/cafes including Ford Food & Drink in the building, Pine Street Biscuits, Apex (beer!), Genies (breakfast!) etc.
For more info or questions, please call 503-282-4000 or email email@example.com!