Our 2019 Year-end Review!
Brides for a Cause is dedicated to giving as much money away each year as possible! About 90% of our net income goes to directly to helping other women’s charities.
Each year, we give away gifts to various local and national 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations to provide financial support. Our monetary gifts are usually given in $10,000-$50,000 increments.
In 2019, we gave away a record breaking $350,000 and have reached our $1,000,000 milestone of total money given away since 2012! We are excited for the next million and are well on our way! Thank you to everyone who has supported us along the way this year and all the years prior to get us to this point of making a real difference for so many deserving women’s causes!
Our 2019 Gifts include:
- $50,000 to Joyful Heart Foundation
- $20,000 to Wish Upon A Wedding
- $20,00 to Brides Across America
- $20,000 to Dress for Success
- $20,000 to She’s the First
- $20,000 to Girls Who Code
- $20,000 to Every Mother Counts
- $20,000 to American Association of University Women
- $15,000 to Dressember
- $15,000 to Abby’s Closet
- $10,000 to The Ruby Room
- $10,000 to Girls Inc of the Pacific Northwest
- $10,000 to Fighting Pretty
- $10,000 to Bradley Angle
- $10,000 to Hayden’s Helping Hands
- $10,000 to Young Women Empowerment
- $10,000 to Mary’s Place
- $10,000 to Baby Quest Foundation
- $10,000 to Peoria Home
- $10,000 to Cocoon House
- $10,000 to Human Solutions
- $10,000 to Woman of Wonder
- $10,000 to Pink Lemonade Project