Our 2020 Year-end Review!
Brides for a Cause is dedicated to giving as much money away each year as possible! About 90% of our net income goes to directly to helping other women’s charities.
Each year, we give away gifts to various local and national 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations to provide financial support. Our monetary gifts are usually given in $10,000-$50,000 increments.
In 2020, even with COVID shutting down our stores for months, we were able to still give away $210,000 to 21 different charities! Thank you to everyone who has supported us along the way this year and all the years prior to get us to this point of making a real difference for so many deserving women’s causes!
Our 2020 Gifts include:
- $20,000 Loveland Foundation
- $20,00 to Brides Across America
- $20,000 to Dressember
- $15,000 to Abby’s Closet
- $10,000 to Dress for Success
- $10,000 to Every Mother Counts
- $10,000 to Hayden’s Helping Hands
- $10,000 to Baby Quest Foundation
- $10,000 to Young Women Empowered
- $10,000 to Mary’s Place
- $10,000 to Peoria Home
- $10,000 to Cocoon House
- $10,000 to Human Solutions
- $10,000 to Bradley Angle
- $5,000 to Joyful Heart Foundation
- $5,000 to AAUW
- $5,000 to She’s the First
- $5,000 to Girls Who Code
- $5,000 to Girls Inc of the Pacific Northwest
- $5,000 to The Ruby Room
- $5,000 to Fighting Pretty