Brides for a Cause is Celebrating its 10 Year Anniversary!
Brides for a Cause has been doing good for a decade! After months of collecting wedding dresses we opened our doors in October of 2012 out of a small apartment in NW Portland. In less than a year, we moved into a big warehouse (that used to be an old car repair place!) on NE 20th & Alberta. Since 2016, we’ve called the Ford Building on SE Division our home. Then came Tacoma, then Seattle and most recently Sacramento. Every day for the past 10 years, our team has been collecting dresses, selling them – and raising money for charity. While we may have experienced many changes over the past 10 years, one thing has remained the same: our commitment of selling wedding dresses for charity!
We want to celebrate our 10 year anniversary with ALL of our brides. So this year, our Portland Anniversary Sale in October will be taking place at ALL of our locations! So reserve a room October 7-9, 2022 at any of our locations to receive 20% off any gem you find!
What: Celebrating 10 Years Sale – 20% Off
20% off Storewide – All locations!
Where: All locations
2505 SE 11th Ave, Suite 120
Portland, OR 97202
(503) 282-4000 | email@example.com
2711 6th Ave
Tacoma, WA 98406
(253) 272-5000 | firstname.lastname@example.org
6514 Roosevelt Way NE
Seattle, WA 98115
(206) 420-1350 | email@example.com
1114 21st Street, Suite B
Sacramento, CA 95811
(916) 594-9680 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Current boutique rules:
- Reservations required (it’s easy and quick to book online!)
- Masks optional
- 3 person guest limit (bride + 3 guests)
- No children under 12, including infants
- No food or drinks (water is okay!)
Visit our Locations page to learn more about shopping at our boutique!
* Our Anniversaries come around only once a year and here’s when….
- Tacoma: January
- Seattle: March
- Sacramento: June
- Portland: October