Our 11th Annual Dress Dash events are HAPPENING again IN-PERSON at our BOUTIQUES on JANUARY 20-21, 2024!
Tickets will go live Monday, January 15 at 8am on EventBrite (link below!)
Timed ticket required to dash!
Who’s ready to “dash” for a $150 wedding dress? Join us for our 11th Annual Dress Dash this January 20-21, 2024 at ALL of our BOUTIQUE LOCATIONS! Our Dress Dash will be a 2-day event on both Saturday and Sunday, due to the popularity and high demand!
We’ll be hosting FOUR Dress Dash events all on the SAME DAY and SAME TIME at our boutique locations in Portland, Tacoma, Seattle and Sacramento! All wedding dresses in the store will be just $150! Tickets required to attend!
Tickets will launch online through EventBrite on the Monday, January 15 at 8am PT. Below are the EventBrite links to get your ticket!
Reserve a 30-minute time slot to “Dash” for a $150 wedding dress! Your time slot gives you 30 minutes to shop! No holding! Come ready to buy!
Registration for the Dress Dash is through EventBrite! Tickets will go live on Monday, January 15 at 8am at the links below!
Get ready to dash and prep by reading the following information about how the event will go….
Dress Dash tickets:
- Only brides need to sign up! Your ticket will get you and your guests in!
- Your ticket will get you into the boutique at a specific time to shop, as brides will be staggered every 30 minutes.
- Arrive at your reserved time, or a few minutes early so you’ll be ready to “dash” right at the start of your reservation time!
- Brides may only book 1 time slot! You may attend multiple Dress Dash events at our various stores, but may only reserve one ticket per store. If we see your name or email twice for the same store, your tickets will be canceled! Do not book a ticket for a friend – they must get their own ticket with their own contact info!
- We’ll have the RSVP list at the door for those who secured a ticket. You don’t need to print out your confirmation email, but have it handy to pull up on your phone!
Dress Dash Rules:
- All brides must register for a timed 30 minute slot (1 slot per bride), tickets are free!
- Bride may bring 2 people with them (Bride + 2 people)
- Brides may try on 3 dresses at a time
- Brides may try on as many dresses as they can within the 30 minute slot!
- Brides will be picking out their own dresses
- No holding! Come ready to buy!
- If you sign up but can’t attend, please cancel your ticket so it opens up for another bride!
How it Works:
- Each bride will need to reserve a 30 minute time slot to Dash for a Dress! This is a free event, but you must have a timed ticket!
- Your reservation will give you a dedicated fitting room for 30 minutes to try on dresses.
- Your 30 minute slot will allow you to try on as many dresses as you’d like during the 30 minutes. If you are late, that will cut into your time!
- Brides will only be able to have 3 dresses in their possession/fitting room at once (no hoarding!!) Any dresses you are considering will stay in your room. If you like 2 dresses you can only pull 1 more from the racks, so that the bride only has 3 dresses in their possession at any time.
- There will be no more than 6 brides shopping at a time. Each bride will have their own fitting room. The space for their guests will be in a shared communal area right outside the fitting room stalls. They’ll be able to sit outside your room and/or assist you in the room.
- The bride will be picking out the dresses. The guests can shop with the bride.
- The guests must stick with the bride while in the store. If the bride is trying on dresses, the guests must be in the fitting room area – and not pulling more dresses from the racks!
- The bride must get in and out of the dresses themselves or with the assistance of their guests.
- We will not be offering holds. Come ready to buy!
- No limit on the number of dresses you can buy! Our motto is, if you can’t choose, buy both!
- The $150 price is only during the Dress Dash. The prices go up after the event is over! Ignore the “Sale” price on the tags, everything featured on the floor is $150!
- Bridal accessories, special occasions and separates will be available to purchase
- Cash and all credit cards will be accepted
- Brides may go to another BFAC location to attend multiple Dress Dashes, as we’re hosting them at all of our locations on the same day, but can only sign up for 1 slot per store
Dress Dash Inventory:
- All wedding dresses on the showroom floor will be $150! High-end and new arrivals will NOT be available. This is a clearance event with lower priced or dresses we’ve had for awhile that need to find homes! If you are new to our store, we high recommend shopping during a normal reservation to get a feel for our inventory and to also narrow down your size!
- Each store will feature 600-800 wedding dresses!
- Sizes 0/2 and 16+ will be limited!
- All wedding dresses will be arranged by size.
- Most dresses are samples. Some will need cleaning. Most all will need alterations for a perfect fit. We do not offer alterations – you take your dress home with you that day and it’s up to you do the cleaning/alterations. We have a seamstress list with recommendations!
- Accessories will be available to complete your look!
- This event is to “clear our racks” to make room for new inventory. They will include lower priced dresses, dresses we’ve had for awhile, dresses that need extra repair and ones that we want to see find a home! Our high-end dresses will not be a part of the sale! If you want to shop our entire inventory, consider shopping on a different day!
Who the Dress Dash is perfect for:
- Those on a tight budget
- Those with a wedding soon!
- Those who can make QUICK decisions!
- Those who prefer shopping alone or with limited people!
- Those who have tried on dresses before and/or those who have a good idea of their size and style
- Those who aren’t bothered by minor flaws. Most are sample dresses!
- Those who LOVE A GOOD DEAL!
How to Prep:
- Book a time slot online in advance, space is limited! This event will reach capacity within hours of ticket launch at most locations!
- Try on dresses ahead of time, so you have an idea of your style and size
- Find your favorite +2 guests who will help you dash! Make sure they know the rules!
- Know that dresses won’t fit perfectly! Alterations will need to be done on most dresses! We have a seamstress list available!
- All brides must have reserve a 30 minute slot in advance
- Brides may bring 2 people with them (Bride + 2)
- Masks optional
- No food or drinks except water is okay!
- No children under 12 including babies
Ticket No No’s:
- Do not order multiple tickets under your name or they’ll be canceled. If you have a bride friend who wants to shop, they need to get their OWN ticket!
- Only brides need a ticket. Their ticket will get them and their 2 guests in. Guests of the bride do not need a ticket. Tickets are only needed for the bride as that reserves them a fitting room during a specific time to shop! And they can bring two people with them!
- This is a FREE event! Tickets are free to get!
- Tickets are not to be resold! (Yes, we saw people trying to sell their tickets last year, please don’t abuse!) We want to keep this as a fun and free event!
- If you can’t make it, please cancel your ticket so it can be opened up for another bride. If you need help cancelling, we’ll provide contact information so we can assist you. If you don’t cancel, that means a fitting room will go empty during the Dress Dash, which we want to prevent!
Can’t make the date? Want to shop our entire inventory? Need more than 30 minutes to make a decision? Want to shop with more than 2 people? Then…
Consider shopping at one of our Locations on a different day!
See you at the Dash… one of our favorite events of the year and the perfect way to kick off the new year!