Our Tacoma store is hosting a “Flash Dash” Instagram Sale the weekend of February 6-7, 2021. Tune into our Instagram story to purchase a wedding dress for just $150!
Below is a file to download and view with the list of items that will be for sale during the “Flash Dash” Instagram Sale in Tacoma over the weekend of February 6-7, 2021. Dresses will be posted throughout the weekend. All dresses will be just $150! All items can be shipped for $30 anywhere in the US!
How to Participate in the Flash Dash
1) Sign up online by filling out the form below. This form will ask for your contact details such as name, phone and email to expedite the invoicing and check-out process if you buy something! If you do not fill out this form, please DM your email and State when buying an item.
2) Follow on our Instagram Story at: @brides_for_a_cause
3) Buy the item! If you love something, DM “SOLD and the Item Number” and the item is yours! First person to comment SOLD gets the item!
During the Flash Dash, each dress will have an Item Number, which are not listed head of time, as items will not be available until they are posted. We will confirm if you “won” the item.
5) Pay your invoice! A Square invoice will be emailed to you. You’ll have 24 hours to pay after you receive it. Expect an invoice within 1-2 days. Be sure to fill out the form below so we have your email to email you the invoice or DM the info! Please specify if you need shipping or want to pick up in Tacoma.
6) We’ll ship the items to you anywhere in the US for $30
Local pick up in Tacoma available for free upon request. If you’d like to pick up, please let us know at the time of purchase so we don’t add the shipping fee. If you are in Washington State, we must add sales tax, so please provide your shipping address ahead of time. Please allow a few days for processing and shipping items. Most items will arrive within a week, depending on when invoices are issued and paid.
All sales are final. Absolutely no refunds or exchanges! We understand buying a dress online may be risky, but all dresses featured are just $150 to make your decision quick, easy and worth it!
Determine Your Size
- Take your measurements including Bust, Waist & Hips.
- Find the designer size charts online and compare them to your measurements. The size closest to your measurements is the recommended size for you. Always size up, than size down.
- We’ll post the sizes of each dress and the measurements according to the designer size charts.
Tips for Buying A Wedding Dress Online:
- Come with your measurements handy to make the buying process easy! Check out our Instagram and Facebook pages to find out how to measurement yourself properly! Be sure to measure bust, waist and hips.
- Keep in mind sizes typically run small. It’s always recommended to purchase a size up than a size down, as its easier to take in than to let out.
- Most dresses will need alterations for a perfect fit. So keep that in mind once the dress arrives!
- Alterations and dry cleaning costs are the sole responsibility of the buyer. All are samples and never worn!
*items are subject to change
*measurements listed may vary slightly to the measurements of the dress