What We’re Doing to Keep you Safe
Our staff will be wearing masks and will be respectful of our bride’s comfort level. We’ll keep our distance when necessary and as appropriate – but we’ll assist as needed. We’re limiting the amount of people in our store to give our brides more space. We’re running less rooms than what’s available to give everyone more space, as our fitting room is a shared space. We’re sanitizing commonly touched surfaces throughout the day.
About our Portland Boutique
- Located in the Ford Building (red brick building) on the corner of SE 11th & Division.
- Enter boutique through our front doors on Division Street.
- Features 2,500 sq ft of space with hundreds of discounted wedding dresses starting at $150!
- Gowns sold “off the rack” in sizes 0-24.
- Includes 6 large, private fitting rooms and a communal seating area for your guests. Please keep in mind, your guests will be sharing a space with others, so please only bring those who you can’t say “YES” without. Only 3-4 rooms will be used during COVID-19 to give everyone more space.
- Walk-ins no longer accepted until further notice.
What We Carry
- Over 800 unique wedding gowns at any given time in sizes 0-24
- Special occasions gowns for just $20-$50
- Accessories including veils, sashes, headpieces and jewelry – some items may be stowed and available upon request during the COVID-19 pandemic.
There’s plenty of free street parking in the area. There are also several paid parking lots across the street (10th & Division) and behind our building (enter on 11th Ave). If you park in the parking lot in the back, please walk around the building to enter our boutique through our front doors on Division Street.
Curious about our other locations? Shop at our Tacoma, Seattle or new Sacramento boutique, where you can look through entirely different inventory than what’s available in Portland!
Did you purchase your dress from us? Don’t forget to send us your photos after your wedding! Submit Your Wedding!