Brides for a Cause in Portland is Open!
Reserve a Room in Portland!
Are you interested in shopping for your wedding dress at Brides for a Cause? Shop at our bridal store in Portland, where you can browse through more than 800 unique wedding dresses for your special day! We have over 800 wedding dresses sizes 0-24 available to purchase off-the-rack at discounts of up to 30-70% off! Prices start at just $150!
Prepare for your Visit
- Brides are required to “Reserve a Room” to visit.
- Please arrive at the time of your reservation and no earlier.
- Masks are optional but highly recommended, regardless of vaccination status
- Brides may bring up to 3 people.Guests may not be switched out.
- No children under the age of 12, including babies
- No food or drink, except water
- Those who feel ill or appear to have COVID-19 symptoms are not allowed
- All sales transactions will be contactless. All major credit cards (preferred) and cash will be accepted. We do not accept checks.
During your Visit
- Brides will be required to “Reserve a Room”in order to shop in our store.
- We offer a 60-minute reservations to try on up to 15 dresses and 30-minute reservation to retry a dress on hold, shop our racks again (up to 5 dresses), view bridal accessories, or shop our special occasion dresses.
- Those coming in to buy a dress on hold or donate a dress do not need to make a reservation.
- We’ll be available to guide our brides through their dress shopping experience. We’ll keep our distance as appropriate and ask you to be respectful of others. Our staff will greet our brides, explain the store layout and rules, and help as assist as needed. We’ll be available to pull dress options, discuss alterations needs and answer any questions. Zipping and clipping will be offered at the stylist’s comfort level.
- We’ll allow our brides to browse the racks on their own.
- Guests are able to browse the racks with the bride, as long as they stay with the bride. We’ll encourage guests to take turns! We want to give our brides as much space as possible!
- Bridal accessories will be available to try on during any reservation type.
- Find “the one?” Congratulations!! Our staff will assist you through a contactless check out process. All major credit/debit cards. Cash and checks will not be accepted.
- All wedding dresses are purchased off-the-rack, so you’ll be able to take your dress home that day!
***These rules and safety measures will be enforced until further notice, as we move through this pandemic in the safest way possible.
What We’re Doing to Keep you Safe
Our staff will be respectful of our bride’s comfort level. We’ll keep our distance when necessary and as appropriate – but we’ll assist as needed. If you’d like extra distance, please speak up so we can respect your space! We’re limiting the amount of people in our store to give our brides more space. We’re running less rooms than what’s available to give everyone more space, as our fitting room is a shared space. We’re sanitizing commonly touched surfaces throughout the day.
About our Portland Boutique
- Located in the Ford Building (red brick building) on the corner of SE 11th & Division.
- Enter boutique through our front doors on Division Street.
- Features 2,500 sq ft of space with hundreds of discounted wedding dresses starting at $150!
- Gowns sold “off the rack” in sizes 0-24.
- Includes 6 large, private fitting rooms and a communal seating area for your guests. Please keep in mind, your guests will be sharing a space with others, so please only bring those who you can’t say “YES” without. Only 3-4 rooms will be used during COVID-19 to give everyone more space.
- Walk-ins no longer accepted until further notice.
What We Carry
- Over 800 unique wedding gowns at any given time in sizes 0-24
- Special occasions gowns for just $20-$50
- Accessories including veils, sashes, headpieces and jewelry – some items may be stowed and available upon request during COVID-19 pandemic.
There’s plenty of free street parking in the area. There are also several paid parking lots across the street (10th & Division) and behind our building (enter on 11th Ave). If you park in the parking lot in the back, please walk around the building to enter our boutique through our front doors on Division Street.
Curious about our other locations? Shop at our Tacoma, Seattle or new Sacramento boutique, where you can look through entirely different inventory than what’s available in Portland!
Did you purchase your dress from us? Don’t forget to send us your photos after your wedding! Submit Your Wedding!
2505 SE 11th Ave, Suite 120
Portland, OR 97202
Monday – Friday 10am – 4pm
Saturday 10am – 6pm
Sunday 11am – 5pm
By Reservation Only
Closed on the following Holidays:
Easter, Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, Father’s Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Year’s Day