What We’re Doing to Keep you Safe
Our staff will be wearing masks and will be respectful of our bride’s comfort level. We’ll keep our distance when necessary and as appropriate – but we’ll assist as needed. We’re limiting the amount of people in our store to give our brides more space. We’re running less rooms than what’s available to give everyone more space, as our fitting room is a shared space. We’re sanitizing commonly touched surfaces throughout the day.
About our Seattle Location
- Hundreds of discounted wedding dresses starting at $150!
- Gowns sold “off the rack” in sizes 0-24.
- Featuring 6 large, private fitting rooms and a communal seating area for your guests. Please keep in mind, your guests will be sharing a space with others, so please only bring those who you can’t say “YES” without.
- Open 7 days a week. Reservations are required during COVID-19 pandemic. No walk ins at this time.
- Located near Roosevelt and GreenLake area. Tons of nearby restaurants/cafes to celebrate after finding “the one!”
Our boutique is located in the heart of Seattle in the Roosevelt District, just East of Green Lake, conveniently located right off I-5! There is metered parking on the street and free parking on Sundays.
What We Carry
- Over 800 unique wedding gowns at any given time in sizes 0-24
- Special occasions gowns for just $20-$50
- Accessories including veils, sashes, headpieces, jewelry and shoes – some items may be stowed and available upon request during COVID-19 pandemic.
For questions, email us at email@example.com.
Curious about our other locations? Shop at our Tacoma, Portland or new Sacramento boutique, where you can look through entirely different inventory than what’s available in Seattle!
Did you purchase your dress from us? Don’t forget to send us your photos after your wedding! Submit Your Wedding!