Thank you for your interest in visiting Brides for a Cause! Due to COVID-19, we are open by reservation! Walk-ins will not be accepted!
Click the pink button below to “Reserve a Room!”
Prepare for your Visit during COVID-19 – Updated August 10, 2021
- All brides will be required to “Reserve a Room” in order to visit. No walk ins!
- Those who are coming back to buy a dress on hold without trying it on again or to donate a dress, do not have make a reservation.
- You may book online up to 90 days in advance.
- If you don’t see your ideal date and time, please call us – or consider shopping at a different location.
- While the date above may say a May date, we’re still requiring reservations to make sure brides have a fitting room available, to control the amount of people in our store and to social distance.
- We offer 2 reservation types
- The 60-minute reservation will allow brides to try on up to 15 dresses.
- The 30-minute reservation are for:
- Return brides to retry a dress on hold
- Return brides to check out our new arrivals (up to 5 dresses)
- Shop our bridesmaid dresses
- View bridal accessories
- Please arrive at the time of your reservation and no earlier.
- Mask policy: masks are REQUIRED, regardless of vaccination status.
- Guest limit: 3 people (brides + 3 people)
- Guests may not be switched out.
- Please keep in mind, your guests will be sharing a space with others, so please only bring those who you can’t say “YES” without.
- No children under the age of 12, including babies
- No food or drink
- Those who feel ill or appear to have COVID-19 symptoms are not allowed
- All sales transactions will be contactless. All major credit cards will be accepted. We will not be accepting cash or checks.
Be sure to read through our new store guidelines and safety measures to Prepare for your Visit.
During your Visit during COVID-19
- Our staff will be available as usual to guide our brides through their dress shopping experience while maintaining distance whenever possible. Our staff will greet our brides, explain the store layout, review the store rules, answer questions and help assist as needed. We’re available to pull dresses, offer up alterations advice, and help you find “the one!” Clipping and zipping will be available at the stylist’s comfort level.
- We ask everyone to be respective of others while in our store. Keep some distance!
- We will allow our brides to browse the racks on their own and pick out their own dresses! Guests may browse the racks with the bride, as long as they stay together!
***These rules and safety measures will be enforced until further notice, as we move through this pandemic in the safest way possible. Some rules may change at any time with or without notice.