Virtual Warehouse Sale on Facebook Live!
Brides for a Cause hosts various Virtual Warehouse Sales on Facebook Live! These sales give you a sneak peek into our inventory and a chance to purchase our wedding dresses from anywhere in the US! Be sure to RSVP below to be alerted about our upcoming sales and for quick invoicing!
Virtual Warehouse Sale: BHLDN
October 15, 2020 at 4pm PT
Our next sale on October 15th will feature exclusively BHLDN sample wedding dresses! Sizes will range from 2-14, with most options in sizes 4 and size 14. Prices will range from roughly $200-$700.
Why will most sizes be 4 and 14? Because we get these dresses FROM BHLDN and most of their samples are sizes 4 & 14, so those sizes are plentiful at our store! We want to feature the BEST dresses in stock and we have the most selection to pull from in these sizes!
Join us at Facebook.com/brides4acause
What to Expect:
Brides for a Cause will go live on a specific date and time to showcase a select number of items from its boutique locations to purchase online! All items will be available to purchase immediately and offered at extra discounts! RSVP below for quick invoicing!
Where: Facebook Live!
Be sure to like our Facebook page to stay up-to-date and to participate:
What’s for Sale?
We’ll provide a list of dresses ahead of time detailing the designer, style, size and price so you can look up the dresses, do your research and come prepared to buy! The dress list will be available the week of the virtual sale. All dresses will be samples, so only tried on in-store and not worn in a wedding.
How to Participate in the Virtual Warehouse Sale:
1) Sign up online by filling out the form below. This form will ask for your contact details such as name, phone and email to expedite the invoicing and check-out process if you buy something!
2) Follow us on Facebook at @brides4acause, so that you stay up-to-date about this Virtual Sale and any others coming up!
3) On the day-of the Virtual Sale, be sure to tune into our main Brides for a Cause Facebook page and watch us live at www.facebook.com/brides4acause
4) Buy the item! If you love something, comment SOLD and the Item Number – and the item is yours! First person to comment SOLD gets the item!
5) Pay your invoice! A Square invoice will be emailed to you after the Virtual Sale. Expect to receive your invoice within a day, as it will take a little time to prep the invoices. All invoices must be paid within 24 hours after you receive it. Be sure to fill out the form below so we have your email to email you the invoice!
6) We’ll ship the items to you anywhere in the US.
Shipping costs will vary by item sold. More details to come.
Local pick up available for free upon request. International shipping is available; rates will vary. The shipping costs will be added to your invoice. The invoice will ask you for your shipping address.
All sales are final. Absolutely no refunds or exchanges! We understand buying a dress online may be risky, so we’ve lowered the prices on all of our dresses to make your decision quick, easy and worth it!
Determine Your Size
- Take your measurements including Bust, Waist & Hips.
- Find the designer size charts online and compare them to your measurements. The size closest to your measurements is the recommended size for you. Always size up, than size down.
- We’ll reveal the sizes of each dress and the measurements according to the designer size charts.
Tips for Buying A Wedding Dress Online:
- Come with your measurements handy to make the buying process easy! Check out our Instagram and Facebook pages to find out how to measurement yourself properly! Be sure to measure bust, waist and hips.
- Keep in mind sizes typically run small. It’s always recommended to purchase a size up than a size down, as its easier to take in than to let out.
- Most dresses will need alterations for a perfect fit. So keep that in mind once the dress arrives!
- Alterations and dry cleaning costs are the sole responsibility of the buyer. All are samples and never worn!
Not on Facebook?
We will do our best to cross promote and showcase any unsold items on our other platforms such as Instagram and our website! So keep an eye out after the live event!