We need volunteers at our Brides for a Cause charity wedding dress sale in Sacramento on May 15-17 at Studio 817! Please sign up for shifts below. Scroll down to learn more about duties you’ll be assigned to during the event.
Here are some of the responsibilities you’ll be assigned to:
Duties during set-up:
• Unload dresses off the trailer and wheel them into the event space
• Arrange the racks on the sales floor
• Remove tarps off the dress racks
• Straighten up racks
• Set up accessories
• Set up fitting room area
Duties during the sale:
• Greet and check-in brides as they enter the event
• Help brides select wedding dresses
• Help brides in the fitting room try on the dresses
• Remove unwanted dresses out of the fitting room and back onto the racks
• Straighten up the dresses
Duties during tear down:
• Consolidate dresses
• Tarp the dresses
• Wheel the dresses out to the trailer and help load it
• Box accessories and tear down fitting room
What to Wear?
- Please wear a pink or black shirt! Jeans, slacks, skirts are all accepted. Wear comfortable shoes as you’ll be on your feet!
- Feel free to sign up for multiple shifts and invite your friends, colleagues, family members! Men are welcome for all shifts, especially for set-up and tear down so bring them along!
No experience necessary
- You don’t need to know anything about wedding dresses, though it’s always helpful. We are looking for fun, passionate volunteers who want to help brides find their dream dresses! Everyone is welcome!