Brides for a Cause is a nonprofit organization that collects and resells wedding dresses to raise funds for charity. To date, we’ve recycled over 15,000 dresses and have given over $1,000,000 away to charity! Read more about hitting our $1,000,000 milestone!
Each year, we partner with various local and national 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations to provide financial support. Types of beneficiaries we fund include those that:
- Support women with serious health issues, specifically pertaining to the top two women killers: cancer and heart disease
- Promote positive self-image and self-esteem for young women
- Support women in the military
- Provide relief for single mothers, abused women and women who are disabled
- Promote opportunities for women’s education and women in the workforce
Our monetary gifts are usually given in $10,000-$50,000 increments. About 90% of our net income goes to directly to helping other charities.
In 2019, we have given away a record-breaking $350,000 for the year! This is DOUBLE the amount we gave away in 2018! We also reached our $1,000,000 milestone of total money given away! Thank you to everyone who has supported us along the way!
Our 2019 Gifts:
- $50,000 to Joyful Heart Foundation
- $20,000 to Wish Upon A Wedding
- $20,00 to Brides Across America
- $20,000 to Dress for Success
- $20,000 to She’s the First
- $20,000 to Girls Who Code
- $20,000 to Every Mother Counts
- $20,000 to American Association of University Women
- $15,000 to Dressember
- $15,000 to Abby’s Closet
- $10,000 to The Ruby Room
- $10,000 to Girls Inc of the Pacific Northwest
- $10,000 to Fighting Pretty
- $10,000 to Bradley Angle
- $10,000 to Hayden’s Helping Hands
- $10,000 to Young Women Empowered
- $10,000 to Mary’s Place
- $10,000 to Baby Quest Foundation
- $10,000 to Peoria Home
- $10,000 to Cocoon House
- $10,000 to Human Solutions
- $10,000 to Woman of Wonder
- $10,000 to Pink Lemonade Project
Support Our Cause!
Have a charity you want us to consider supporting? Nominate a Charity!