Brides for a Cause is a nonprofit organization that collects and resells wedding dresses to raise funds for charity. Since 2012, we have supported a variety of local and national nonprofits that help women!
Each year, we partner with various local and national 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations to provide financial support. Types of beneficiaries we fund include those that:
- Support women with serious health issues, specifically pertaining to the top two women killers: cancer and heart disease
- Promote positive self-image and self-esteem for young women
- Support women in the military
- Provide relief for single mothers, abused women and women who are disabled
- Promote opportunities for women’s education and women in the workforce
Our monetary gifts are usually given in $10,000-$20,000 increments. About 90% of our net income goes to directly to helping other charities. Since 2012, we’ve collected over 10,000 wedding dresses and have given over $700,000 (and counting!) to charity!
2018 Goal: $175,000
2018 Given: $120,000
2018 Remaining: $55,000
Here’s who we’ve supported so far this year:
- $20,000 to Wish Upon A Wedding
- $20,00 to Brides Across America
- $20,000 to Dress for Success
- $10,000 to Abby’s Closet
- $10,000 to The Ruby Room
- $10,000 to Fighting Pretty
- $10,000 to Bradley Angle
- $10,000 to Hayden’s Helping Hands
- $10,000 to Young Women Empowerment
Help us reach our goal!
Read about our 2017 Gifts!
Have a charity you want us to consider supporting? Nominate a Charity!